Senior Project Manager
This creative design and production agency, who work with amazing global clients are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their cohesive and thriving team. You will support with the day to day management of client relationships and take ownership over the delivery of multiple projects across print, window display, pop-ups, OOH activation and campaign shoots, seeing the project from design concept to installation.
What will this role include?
- Working to build solid and trusted partnerships with your clients, establishing yourself as a pivotal source of knowledge across their creative requirements.
- You will be able to manage your own multi layered workload and use your self-initiative, knowing how to successfully steer your projects forward, ensuring timely delivery that matches the high standard this agency has previously set within the industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are imperative for success in this role.
- You will be a strong team player, thrive on wearing many hats and chipping in where needed and adding value along the way!
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment, with high attention to detail and a strong ability to adhere to time lines, budgets and delivery schedules.
Ideally, you will have prior experience working within retail or experiential, however someone from an events background would also be beneficial. Your can-do attitude and team player spirit will be your strongest asset.
If you are a Senior Project Manager who is looking for a new opportunity with a highly regarded creative design agency, who can multitask and succeed in a fast-moving environment, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!