Middleweight Graphic Designer - Flannels
We’re currently looking for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team. This role will be heavily involved in creating marketing material to help the business at every level. The role will be to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects from digital, social, print, and motion. An exciting opportunity to be involved in the creative process, work within the creative design team and contribute to a business that is constantly growing.
- Design and developing in-store elements, such as vouchers, signage, hoarding, window vinyl, window displays, way finding, content for digital screens and windows, etc.
- Design and development for external facing marketing material, such as advertising campaigns, fly posters, out of home media campaigns
- Design and development of editorial layouts for the Style News
- Design and development of social media graphics (including resizing assets, editing/resizing videos)
- Supporting the Senior Design Lead with internal and external communications, including building presentations, proposals, pitches, wrap up decks, etc.
- Conceptualize visuals and develop designs following a brief
- Assist with the management of assets, typography, logos, icons and branding
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Supporting the design team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects guiding the junior graphic designer
- Valid working rights for the EMEA countries
- 3+ years experience working in a graphic design role
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- Able to manage time effectively and manage multiple projects
- Work efficiently to a deadline
- Passion for fashion, and understanding of Luxury & Streetwear industry
- Strong communicator who is able to liase at all levels
- Able to work independently and is a self starter
- Strong design portfolio with digital and physical projects