Art Director 47k
Award winning online retailer seeks an Art Director to join their small but perfectly formed inhouse creative team. A super friendly and talented group passionate about the brand. A business that embraces creativity. A great work from home/office set up and flexibility.
We are looking for an experienced Art Director to produce visually stunning product and lifestyle imagery to be used throughout this brands marketing materials, from catalogues, to email, website and PR. You’ll work closely with the marketing team to plan seasonal launches, critical paths, photography requirements, front cover concepts and photography deadlines. Art directing all photography you will ensure everything is on brand and exceeding creative expectations, pushing forwards levels of creativity within the business. You will manage the seasonal photography critical path, ensuring the smooth running of all shoots taking place and working with internal stakeholders to ensure the timings are consistent with product and marketing timelines. You will concept and mood-board in order to execute shoot vision and brand style and lead the shoots and photographic teams as well as managing budgets and timeframes. This business is ready to embrace change and looking for someone to help elevate the brand and messaging, its an exciting opportunity!
Our ideal candidate:
- Solid art direction experience, with proven experience planning and managing large photography shoots in the lifestyle or home industries.
- Excellent technical skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, In-Design, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Experience working with photographers, stylists, models and creative studios.
- Impressive retouching and reprographic skills.
- Willingness to be a team player in a fun and friendly environment.
- Great communication skills including a natural confidence when presenting creative ideas.
- Great organization, the ability to manage projects from conception to completion with efficiency and great attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt, react, cope under pressure and juggle multiple deadlines.