Business Development Manager
We have teamed up with a creative agency that work with leading fashion and luxury brands, based both in London and New York. They would like to add a Business Development Manager to their ranks to assist with playing a strategic role in shaping the future direction of the studio. This is a great chance to ply your trade in a highly respected and ambitious agency working with a host of cutting edge clients.
- Become a key agent growth for the business - both by identifying new opportunities and handling all new business enquiries
- Nurture the new business pipeline in accordance with the overall growth strategy
- Review leads, briefs and tenders to ensure the right expansion opportunities are prioritised
- Work in close alignment with Project and Account Directors to guarantee new business enquiries are properly integrated into the studio
- Collaborating with the wider studio, help develop the best possible strategies to deliver client briefs with
- Closely analyse new client activity to determine success rates and suggest any changes pertinent to improving new business conversion
Their ideal candidate shall excel in delivering presentations and pitches alike to the wider team and clients to maintain a clear direction for the studio to secure new business. They shall have demonstrable past working in agencies and have strong experience working closely with designers and creatives across a plethora of disciplines. Furthermore, expertise in Adobe Creative Suite would be beneficial, however this is not essential.