As a Bid Coordinator, you will be supporting leaders across the EMEA studios with new business opportunities, work with key stakeholders to produce bid documents and liaise with the marketing and communications team to ensure a cohesive and collaborative approach across the business.
This is a key role that requires a competent and confident individual. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience working with bids, be highly ambitious and possess exceptional communication skills.
- Work with the key stakeholders to produce bid documents and proposals to help win new work across a range of sectors and geographies
- Conduct an intelligent analysis of brief documents, assessing scoring criteria and flagging potential issues
- Lead the preparation of multi-disciplinary lead consultant bid documents and RFP responses
- Manage information and inputs from both internal and external teams
- Develop high quality branded responses to bid in Adobe InDesign
- Work across businesses to ensure high quality, on-time responses are issued to the clients
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working with bids
- A confident personality that can communicate and engage at all levels
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking brief analysis, with excellent verbal and written communication
- Can work without supervision, has initiative and a sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail, strong levels of numeracy and use of grammar
- Proficient in using Adobe InDesign