As Receptionist you'll be responsible for overseeing all front of house duties and act as the first point of contact for all clients and guests visiting the studio. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Manage Reception area - ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of studio space.
- Answer and screen telephone calls.
- Oversee building email inbox.
- Organise couriers and taxis.
- Manage the meeting room rota and system. Support with ordering breakfast or lunches for meetings.
- Being apart of the wider administration teams, providing support with admin tasks or PA duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer facing/ front of house/ receptionist experience.
- Pro-active, confident, professional and well presented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach.