Middleweight Interior Designer - Luxury Residential
A boutique design studio in West London is looking for a middleweight designer to join their team in delivering high-end residential interiors in London and internationally. This is a great opportunity to lead your own projects and gain experience from concept through to delivery. The successful candidate will be confident putting that experience to use from day one.
- Confidently lead your own design projects.
- Concept development. Produce original and effective solutions to the creative brief.
- Produce high-quality design presentations for the director/client.
- Produce technical drawings for spatial planning, elevations and bespoke joinery.
- Have a good understanding of high-end suppliers for furniture and materials.
- Oversee procurement scheduling and project administration.
- Attend site meetings and liaise with contractors/sub-contractors.
- Communicate effectively with key team members on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven project experience within the high-end residential sector.
- Experience of working with large budgets.
- Good knowledge of current trends, furniture and materials within the luxury market.
- Software: Vectorworks/AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS. Knowledge of EstiPC/MAC would be an advantage
- Organised, detail-orientated and efficient.
- Have the ability to work independently and on your own initiative
Apply with CV and portfolio, applications submitted without portfolios will not be considered.