Senior Designer - Mixed Sector
This practice is well known for the award winning architecture but over the course of the year they have established and grown their interiors team. The interior team has kept to the practices ethos of minimalism and materiality. This is an opportunity to develop the direction of the team and to be part of an award winning team.
- Generate and present concept work internally and externally.
- Act as an integral member of the client facing team on key projects.
- Ability to lead pitches and competitions independently
- Run a mix of medium & large-scale projects for different clients simultaneously.
- Input into the early insights and strategy stages of design projects.
- Take active involvement in the full design process – from concept generation through to execution.
- Take a pro-active and hands-on approach to the overall concept design and visualisation of creative work.
- Assist team leaders with the guiding and mentoring of junior designers.
- Manage time effectively to adhere to agreed project timelines and budgets.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in creative idea generation and development along with a challenging outlook to creative briefs.
- An interest in pushing forward a sustainability agenda within interior projects
- Thorough understanding of the complete customer/visitor journey from digital to physical.
- Confident hand sketching and visualisation capabilities.
- Exceptional presentation, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience of developing internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations.
Should you want to join an impressive studio at a moment of growth then do apply with your CV and portfolio.