Tomorrow London are seeking an inquisitive, personable and organised team member for a newly created role in the business development team of a creative agency in London. The objectives of the role are to increase awareness of the agency and generate quality new business leads, by managing their marketing and communications, and lead generation efforts.
The agency helps to their clients break the mould. Straddling brand strategy and creative direction, their job is to help clients figure out what to do with their brand and help them do it. They work across a variety of sectors (both b2b and b2c) including travel (hotels, airlines), retail, finance, technology for clients around the world. Current challenges they're tackling include how to deliver net positive development across Canada, a new expression of luxury hospitality in Portugal, and what makes for quality senior living in Busan. Most of the team is based in their London studio, but they also have colleagues in Zürich, Toronto and Tokyo.
Their ideal candidate will have a background in business development at an agency or consultancy, or in brand management roles at a client organisation. You'll enjoy helping define a brief as much as delivering it. You'll enjoy working with people, be a natural at reading a room, have great listening, written and verbal communication skills. In this role you'll motivate strategy and creative teams and build belief among clients they're currently work with and those they hope to.
As Business Manager, you'll report to the agency's Business Director, and key responsibilities include:
- Develop lead generation strategies and outreach plans; identify prospective clients, networking
- Support agency new business responses: introducing the agency, qualifying conversations, proposal writing and pitch development
- Manage the marketing and communications plan, including general project management, resourcing, internal stakeholder management, partner management and distribution
- Lead the launch and subsequent management of a new agency website
- Develop and manage a content marketing program; working closely with the strategy, editorial and design teams to produce regular insights and opinion content in various formats
- Work closely with the client service team to identify how they can continue to assist existing clients