Tomorrow London are looking for a Marketing & PR Manager for a leading provider of finance for property developers and investors. Established in 2011, they have provided over £2bn of loans and funded the construction of over 10,000 new homes.
The company is at an exciting growth stage and want to increase their headcount from 17 to 40 in the next 18-36 months. Up until now, all marketing activity has been done externally, but given their growth plans, they now want to bring the marketing in-house.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be the sole marketer within the company so must be happy working independently, rather than with a team. As such, this is a great opportunity for someone to build the marketing function from the ground up, and essentially make it your own. This is an adult environment where you'll be given autonomy to make decisions that truly influence the success of the business.
As Marketing and PR Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Manage and update the website (using WordPress)
- Oversee any new graphics, branding etc
- Generate online enquiries and applications (requires upgrading website)
- Launch and run SEO and PPC campaigns
- Oversee creation of digital and print advertising
- Product cards & corporate brochures
- Create content and disseminate (through events, publications, podcasts, webinars etc) to drive brand awareness and SEO
- Ensure consistent presence on LinkedIn
- Create and manage regular LinkedIn posts
- Create (write and design) appropriate marketing emails (Mailchimp, Dynamics)
- Design and run segmented marketing campaigns
- Organise presence at trade shows and industry events
- Taking the lead in organising and advertising professional and social events with intermediaries & clients
- Manage entries for relevant trade awards and ensure that they win!
- Drafting press releases and organising their release through network of industry publications (e.g., Property Week, Estates Gazette, Bridging & Commercial, Development Finance Today etc), the company website and Mailchimp.
- Maximising value from their marketing budget and manage spending across all media
- Write internal comms
- Make sure system (Dynamics 365) is being used effectively by origination team
- Provide CRM training
- Organise any system updates
- In conjunction with their HR & Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for all internal and external people and recruitment related comms
- Building a deep understanding of the company's proposition, nuances of their audience and product set
- Must have experience in working for a real estate/property/financial company
- Demonstrable experience in a wide range of marketing disciplines
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent standard of written English
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong presentation skills & ability to represent at industry events
- Understanding of how to deliver professional and engaging content in a range of formats
- Experience of Mailchimp / WordPress / Dynamics preferred but not essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the right experience and interested in this role.