Head of Social
We are hugely excited to collaborating with a leading advertising agency for the entertainment industry, spanning across theatre, festivals and exhibitions. They are seeking to add a Head of Social, to form part of their leadership group and devise programmes that resonate with the consumer. This is a thrilling chance to join up with a progressive agency always seeking to establish themselves as the go-to leaders of their field.
- Maintain exemplary communication with clients to always help them achieve their goals, demonstrating clear narratives driven by creativity
- Act as the lead on directing live entertainment clients' social media strategy
- Possess an in-depth understanding of current social media landscapes to lead an innovative strategic position for live entertainment projects on social platforms
- Collaborate with the inhouse content delivery team to curate compelling social campaigns for clients
- Keenly analyse data and offer any insights to clients
- Work alongside the Director of Media and Digital Strategy Director offering input in to Paid Social Strategy
Their ideal candidate shall exemplify an accomplished past working in social media marketing whilst possessing an expert knowledge of social marketing eco-systems. They will be comfortable with managing teams and helping these develop into best performing entities as possible. Sophisticated communication skills are essential to guarantee the expert articulation of project work to clients and the wider team alike.