Tomorrow London are working with a direct-to-consumer beauty brand committed to transparency and sustainability, to help reduce the environmental impacts of its consumers. The current Head of Marketing is going on maternity leave in July, so they'd like to bring on board a Marketing Manager to head up the marketing function in her absence, but this is a permanent role (rather than a maternity FTC) so this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to grow with the brand. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company committed to navigating the complexities of being conscious of our impact on the world.
- Act as the lead planner for marketing calendar, to ensure the delivery of 'always on' multi-channel comms
- Implement analysis and KPIs for all marketing activities
- Actively engage in all PR and community outreach activities
- Assist the Chief Creative & Innovator Officer (CCIO) and Head of marketing with enacting marketing strategy
- Maintain an excellent standard of client relations whilst actively seeking to establish new relationships to drive the brand forward
- Engage with the end-to-end delivery of CRM and email marketing - including the creative briefing stage
Their ideal candidate shall exhibit a strong and proven past working in marketing, whilst being highly adept at working to demanding deadlines in a start-up like environment with minimal supervision. They too shall require a sophisticated set of communication skills allowing for the concise articulation of work progress to stakeholders and the wider team alike.