Exciting opportunity opportunity to join a globally renowned architecture and design practice as they seek a reliable, confident and experienced Payroll Supervisor for their Global Finance team.
As Payroll Supervisor you'll be responsible for ensuring payroll processes are executed flawlessly and are in scale with the growth of the business. This role will work closely with Workday HRIS, Compensation, Benefit and Global Payroll Vendor/ Platform teams and oversee the Europe payroll process.
- Prepare & process Europe offices payroll in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Keep abreast of payroll related issues consistent with local statutory and tax rules and legislation.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with HR.
- Conduct consistent audits on payroll, employee records and employee payroll tax.
- Responsible for verifying statutory and tax reports are filed on time and accurately.
- Maintain and update payroll system and other systems.
- Work closely with accounting team to audit cash, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings.
- Create payroll and other reports.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of European payroll experience.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office/ Excel.
- Experience and skills in payroll implementation, timekeeping reconciliation and cash recon analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Workday and TMF Horizon (preferred).
- Profit share scheme
- Twice annual bonus opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance
- Supportive and inclusive culture