A prestigious architecture practice is seeking a Team Coordinator to join their London office. You will be responsible for providing exceptional support to the Project Director and their teams to enable them to focus on delivery amazing projects. The client is seeking a team player who has good initiative, excellent coordination skills and a proactive approach to their work.
- Diary and inbox management.
- First point of contact for internal and external design teams.
- Book meetings, venues and equipment as required.
- Assist with practice management duties.
- Create and format project-related correspondence and paperwork.
- Update their document management system with project information.
- Assist with project specific design reports using InDesign.
- Assist project teams with ad-hoc project administration tasks.
- Source information on existing projects for bids, reports, presentations.
- Prepare documents for meetings, submissions, presentations.
- Support project leaders with team resourcing.
- Arrange couriers, travel, flights and accommodation.
- Prepare monthly expenses and raise purchase order requests.
- Act as a back-up to the Director's PA and support teams as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a team support or PA position.
- Interest in the built environment and architecture industry.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe Creative Suites would be an advantageous.
- Problem solver, forward thinker, deadline driven.
- Strong organisational and coordination skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and flexible attitude.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships easily.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.