As Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for supporting with marketing and new business development strategies, creating campaigns, researching and producing Bids and overseeing the CRM database.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and pro-active, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Oversee and maintain database - uploading new contacts, emailing reports, creating new landing pages for website.
- Responsible for website updates - good knowledge of Word Press, producing reports and forwarding new business leads to PG team.
- Create press lists and write press releases.
- Collate and send weekly internal newsletters.
- Manage social media outlets - LinkedIn & Instagram etc.
- Support with event organisation.
- Support with proposals and document submissions.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong marketing knowledge.
- Good understanding of InDesign, Photoshop, HubSpot, WordPress & Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player mentality.
- Genuine interest in design.