Receptionist / Personal Assistant
As Receptionist and Personal Assistant, you will be taking on a front-of-house role welcoming clients and guests visiting the studio ensuring there is a warm and positive studio atmosphere.
Day-to-day responsibilities include directing incoming calls, organising the studio inbox, whilst also ensuring the studio space is tidy and operating smoothly. You will be supporting the Operations Manager with PA and administration duties.
- Being the face of the company and welcoming, greeting, and directing clients.
- Answering and screening incoming calls
- Overseeing the main inbox and correspondence.
- Ensuring the practice is constantly presentable and operating smoothly.
- Overseeing meeting room diaries and assisting with meeting setups - arranging breakfasts/lunches.
- Assisting with internal studio projects and events.
- Providing admin and PA support to Directors and Operations Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years' of experience in a Receptionist/ Administrative position.
- Confident and a team player, as this role needs someone who is able to form strong working relationships with the rest of the studio.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A positive, can do attitude.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.