Accounts / Financial Assistant
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading global interior design practice as an accounts/financial assistant in their central/south-west London studio on a permanent basis. Reporting to the finance manager, you will need strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Accounts receivable; produce monthly fee invoices, expense invoices, statements and chase payments.
- Accounts payable; Input bills, input credit card spending, input staff expenses, liaise with suppliers, manage payment of bills and expenses.
- Reconciliations; Bank accounts and credit card statements.
- General; Enter fee information, liaise with design directors, enter daily cash into cash flow reports, enter purchasing information into client purchasing schedules, filing.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient with double-entry accounting.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Proficient in QuickBooks (training can be provided).
- Comfortable using internet banking systems (preferred HSBC).
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.