HR Advisor (contract)
London based but with multiple international offices this multi award winning and highly acclaimed architecture practice requires an experienced HR Professional with great all-round knowledge and willingness to tackle any task put in front of them.
This role will join a busy but very supportive HR team in helping with a multitude of tasks over an initial 2-3 month period with the possibility pf a permanent role afterwards.
- Assisting with HR administration
- Assisting with large volumes of recruitment
- Coordinating visa renewals on a large scale with company lawyers
Skills and Experience:
- A solid all round HR experience to CIPD Level 5 standard (although experience is valued more than the qualification)
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to all tasks
- Experience of working on visa renewals is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one the pioneers of the architecture industry in a very exciting time for the studio. No day will be the same and every task is valued.