Senior People and Talent Manager
With projects that are instantly recognised around the world, this architecture studio has a global presence that is hard to match. Based in a brand new London office but with industry leading flexible working options available the human resources team are looking to hire a Senior People & Talent Manager.
The purpose of this role is to work with the leadership team to drive HR initiatives and provide efficient day-to-day HR support. Supporting the Head of People & Talent and working closely together with the People and Talent Manager.
- Delivery of key HR processes into the business in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring legal compliance and alignment with current policy and overall strategic direction.
- In conjunction with the Head of People and Talent identify opportunities to drive change and inspire excellence, supporting the Head of P&T where needed, working together closely.
- Drive, manage and deliver projects for the UK and international offices with support of the P&T Manager where needed.
- Providing best practice support to managers in areas such as employee relations, performance management, employee development, resource planning etc.
- Managing employment relations issues such as disciplinary processes, grievances, restructures, redundancies, etc.
- Work closely with the P&T Manager to provide the recruitment for the entire business and to provide HR support on a day to day basis, in line with overall business strategy and guidelines and using the relevant tools and processes.
Skills & Experience
- CIPD qualification preferred but not essential. Proven relevant experience may be taken in lieu of formal qualification.
- Experience of providing HR support to a dynamic & fast paced organisation.
- Will have acquired a thorough grounding in delivery of generalist HR practice including employment law.
- Will have knowledge of HR systems and reporting processes using both HR systems and spreadsheets, analytical awareness.
- Innovation, problem solving, communication, management and teamwork skills.