Retail Graphic Designer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young and dynamic creative agency, you will be working within the graphics and retail team with a sole focus on instore retail, working with the wider merchandising and instore teams. You will be responsible for working across multiple brands and fascia’s, to lead on creative direction, create instore displays, launch campaigns and manage ways of working.
The ideal candidate would have a strong background in retail and a good understanding of Graphic Design principles including design software.
1. NEW STORE DESIGNS
- Become the brand point of contact: Manage and lead Creative routes for new and retrospective store roll outs.
- Project manage store launches and developments
- Consistent creative instore concept and development
- New stand and display development ideas for new category launches
- Rolling out the store designs across new estates
- Working with 3D designers to ensure visuals represent the brand
2. CAMPAIGNS / BAU:
- Artwork instore POS and campaigns for print, after working with the VM team to zone areas.
- Oversee store launch packs for new ranges
- Creating artwork file for store windows, POS and other store print materials.
- Liaise with store team to give clear information and guides on product pushes
- Oversee Visual Merchandising guidelines for new product launches and ranges
- Ensure store standards and qualities are met
3. PRINT DESIGN + MISC
- Occasional other printed assets and amends to graphic design files
- Occasional packaging artwork amends and approvals
- Organise and attend meetings with instore teams
- Store visits
- Compile reports for senior management
- +2 years industry experience in retail HQ based role
- Graphic design skills and experience in design software; illustrator and indesign is required
- Setting up print ready instore files
- History of delivering projects with retailers
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Be proactive and efficient, able to work in a team or on your own initiative
- Good time management skills and able to work on multiple projects at a time