Junior Resource Manager
I have a London based digital agency looking for a new Junior Resource manager/Studio Assistant to join the team!
We’re looking for a junior resource manager. You’ll become part of the operations and resource department, working alongside our current resource manager to have a holistic view of the full studio, from creative through to production.
You will help facilitate work flow through the studio, working closely with the resource manager to ensure that briefs are tracking on time and have enough resources allocated to get the job done.
You will be fully responsible for booking and managing freelancers with in the design and motion team and will need to flag when monthly spend increases and give reasons to the ops manager. This role will require you to work well in a team, communicating with the Ops manager & resource manager on potential resourcing conflict and flagging when freelancers might be required.
We’re proud of our agency. Our growth has come from an unflinching commitment to brilliant digital thinking, delivered at speed. It’s a fiercely fast-paced environment, but it’s a lot of fun too.
This is not a role (or agency) held back by time-consuming process or fussy hand-holding. We are a modern independent digital agency who needs a Junior Resource Manager to get on board and get stuck in.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience as a either resource, project or studio manager
- Highly organised
- Personable and approachable
- Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Positive and open minded - the main constant in resourcing is change so be open to this
- Strong collaboration, and communication with the teams. Ensure the decisions are made with the right people
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- Follow process and best practice
- Added bonus: to have an idea of Design or Animation processes
- UK based
Your duties will be to:
- Attend daily stand ups and manage any resourcing issues that might arise
- Managing freelance bookings, admin and timesheets.
- Managing our freelance black book of contacts
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure briefs are running on track.
- Attending weekly resourcing meetings working with the Resource Manager to book new projects into the team.
- Assist on managing resource across design, motion and tech, with the aim to own the resourcing of these schedules
- Helping make sure studio processes and ways of working are followed
- Learning the skill sets of each team in order to resource the work more efficiently.
In return you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment.
- To work on big game titles in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Early-finish Fridays in August & February
- Christmas and summer parties you'll want to post about
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthdays off
- Volunteer days
- Access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
- Flexible start times
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
We are a fan-first creative agency founded in 2006. We connect entertainment brands with their fans, to drive creativity, culture and commercial success. A virtuous circle we call ‘Brands powering fans, powering brands’.
Our clients include the mobile gaming giant, Supercell (Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars) for whom we oversee player acquisition and retention, built around community listening and high-speed, high-quality content creation. We also work with the mighty Nintendo, creating TV, OOH and integrated marketing campaigns, for both hardware and software. Other notable clients include Riot Games (League of Legends), Warner Brothers Games, Sega, Verizon Media and Zynga.
We recently became part of the Keywords family, an international technical and creative services provider to the entertainment industry. We employ 75+ globally, covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. Our HQ is in London, and we work with brands around the world.
Our approach to everything is shaped by (our company values), and an entrepreneurial spirit. It’s seen us win 100+ awards, including being named Content Marketing Agency and Digital Industries (DADI) Agency of the Year by The Drum, and we now rank 10th in The Drum’s World Creative Rankings of the UK’s most awarded agencies. We’re one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2021 and one of the UK’s 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, as accredited by Best Companies. Our work has won us awards from shows including Art Directors Club, BIMA, D&AD, Clio, Design Week, The Drum, Marketing Week Masters, and The Webby Awards.