My client is a marketing agency made up of nearly seventy misfits working with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world, from disruptive start-ups to the big brands. The Fix are looking for a traffic manager/studio manager to join their team in London part remote!
As their Traffic Manager, you will:
- Work in tandem with their project management team to traffic work through the agency, helping to make sure projects keep within budget and run to time.
- As part of their resourcing team, act as a focal point for resolving day-to-day resource conflicts.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across the agency, and use your influence to reach a consensus across teams, seeking win-win solutions.
- Become a ‘super user’ of their resource/ project delivery platform ‘Mavenlink’ as their Traffic Manager.
- Host daily team stand-ups for the creative teams and weekly scheduling meetings for the project management team.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the different skill-sets within their creative teams in order to ensure the right people are assigned to each project as their Traffic Manager.
- As part of their resourcing team, make recommendations around the use of freelancers and keep track of freelance costs making sure they remain within budget.
- Help onboard new freelancers and develop their existing network of freelancers as their Traffic Manager.
- Ensure timesheets are up to date and, on occasion, provide data and narrative reports, highlighting patterns around efficiencies and inefficiencies, which may influence project costings and improvements in project delivery
What they'd like you to bring as their Traffic Manager:
- You will have at least 2 year’s agency experience in a similar role
- You’ll live for problem solving and be a born diplomat well versed in having to work fluidly and flexibly
- You’ll have excellent negotiation and communication skills -
- You’ll ideally have a good understanding of the creative process, particularly as it pertains to copywriting, design and web development
- A keen eye for detail but also able to see the big picture
- A demonstrable proactive personality
- You’ll have ideally used a traffic management/ project delivery platform before.
- You’ll have excellent Excel and/ or Google Sheets skills
My client use Mavenlink. If you’re familiar with that, that’s a bonus.
In return as their Traffic Manager, they offer:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups as their Traffic Manager
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance as their Traffic Manager