My client are an award-winning creative marketing agency looking for a Design Director to join their ever-growing team.
They are a creative marketing agency with a current head count of 60+ and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work, and competitiveness.
It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – they are on a mission to be the best agency in their space.
They promote diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. They also offer part remote for this Design Director role!
The Design Director Role:
You will be ready to collaborate with art directors, creative strategists, copywriters and senior creatives on a range of ambitious and innovative projects that exceed client expectations as their Design Director.
You will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an acute understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible. You will possess a wide range of design and creative
capabilities as their Design Director.
Responsibilities as their Design Director include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency with leading design software packages
- Confidence to delegate tasks and present work to colleagues and clients
- Significant creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient at creating and presenting pitch winning concepts
- A background of working as part of a design team and mentoring individuals.
- Consistency in regardless of project size
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the audience
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Experience as their Design Director:
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant creative agency experience as a design director is essential for this role
- Proficient knowledge of CS Suite and Office 365
- Proficient knowledge of digital applications such as Sketch or Figma
The following experience is preferable but not essential:
- Exposure to the property or related sectors
- Experience in motion related projects
Benefits as their Design Director:
Competitive salary, depending on experience
Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
3% company contribution to pension
24 days holiday, plus your birthday if it falls on a weekday
Professional development training
Regular company socials and away days
Access to wellbeing hub