My client an award-winning creative marketing agency looking for a Designer to join their ever-growing team.
They are a creative marketing agency with a current head count of 60+ and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work, and competitiveness.
It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – they are on a mission to be the best agency in their space.
They promote diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
The Role as their Designer:
You will be ready to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
You will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, a flair for typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible. You will possess a wide range of design and creative capabilities as their Designer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Creative industry experience as a designer
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- Consistency in regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Experience as their Designer:
- A minimum of 1 years’ relevant creative agency experience for junior designer role
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant creative agency experience for mid-weight designer role
- Proficient knowledge of CS Suite and Office 365
- Proficient knowledge of digital applications such as Sketch or Figma
The following experience is preferable but not essential:
- Exposure to the property or related sectors
- Experience in motion related projects
Benefits as their Designer:
Competitive salary, depending on experience
Annual company bonus scheme (discretionary based on performance)
3% company contribution to pension
23 days holiday, plus your birthday if it falls on a weekday
Professional development training
Regular company socials and away days
Access to wellbeing hub