We are working alongside a beauty brand committed to transparency and sustainability to help reduce the environmental impacts of its consumers. They would like to add a Graphic Designer to their dynamic creative team to lead and work on a diverse range of creative projects. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company committed to navigating the complexities of being conscious of our impact on the world.
- Inspire and influence the direction of graphic design process
- Maintain design assets and templates for use across the whole business
- Manage and update the Brand Guidelines
- Own all art working requests across brand channels (social, email & ecom)
- Provide visual content against marketing plans on a regular basis
- Be able to present work in a confident manner to key stakeholders
Their ideal candidate shall have strong demonstrable past as a Graphic Designer, with an advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite. They shall be highly adept at working to demanding deadlines in a start-up like environment with minimal supervision. They too shall require a sophisticated set of communication skills allowing for the concise articulation of work progress to stakeholders and the wider team alike.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org