Senior Project Manager
Top London Branding agency is looking for a superefficient project manager to join their award wining team.
This is a one off opportunity to work for a highly revered branding agency in a pivotal studio support role.
On a day to day basis you’ll be driving the delivery of projects through the studio ensuring they are completed on time and to budget. No one project will be the same and so this role would suit someone who loves problem solving and juggling multiple demands. We are looking for an expert plate spinner!
You will be liaising with both clients and the internal agency team and will help shape and implement project processes that improve the way the agency functions and how a project is managed from beginning to end.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have 7 + years experience in a similar role and ideally you’ll have solid, demonstrable experience of producing branding projects across print and digital.
- You keep a clear head and remain calm under pressure, helping others do the same and have an aptitude for budgets, figures and spreadsheets.
- Experience creating strong bonded client relationships.
- A confident yet sensitive communicator.
- A natural problem solver and plate spinner.
- Proven experience managing in-depth branding projects and breaking these down successfully guiding all invoved through a really positive process from start to finish.
We are keen to find a tenacious PM with infectious positivity and heaps of dedication and ambition. Be a part of this hand picked specialist team and enjoy working with exciting brands on an array of rich and colourful projects! Interested? Please send us your c.v ASAP.