Admin Assistant & Document Controller
We are lucky to be working alongside a highly acclaimed global architectural practice operating across Europe, Asia and Australia, known for its landmark projects. They would like to add an Administrative Assistant to their bustling London office to support the Office Manager with the daily flow. This is a fantastic chance to link up with a tight knit team in a role offering the chance to develop skills in document management and architectural project support.
- General admin support - filing, answering phones, responding to emails etc…
- Document Control - use of Newforma and Asite to maintain filing is align with the standard practice
- Monitor office supplies such as stationary, office and kitchen supplies and order when necessary
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and tidy appearance in all parts of the office
- Assist with events and team initiatives
Their ideal candidate shall have demonstrable experience in an administrative capacity, who is detailed orientated and methodological at all times. Due to the varied nature of the role a flexible approach and exemplary organisational skills are a must have. Furthermore, any knowledge of inDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you think this could be you, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Admin Assistant & Document Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly