Social Media & Content Manager - Remote
This role is a fantastic opportunity to shape the social media and content strategy of the UK's exciting in-house digital team.
The ideal candidate will have their finger on the pulse of social media content trends and what engages Generation Z. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with a strong grounding in social media looking to build communities and create organic content strategies.
Core Responsibilities of a Social Media & Content Manager include day-to-day content management tasks, planning, implementing optimization, and managing organic content across social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, and YouTube.
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant role where content and social media development and execution were a key part of the role.
- Proven track record in making engaging content on social media
- Proven track record of driving channel growth
- Experience in running multiple social media channels
- Experience in working with youth audiences.
- Experience in working with influencers.
What to do next
If you would like to be part of a team that will be growing an organic social media channels, please send us your CV!
To receive up-to-the-minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.
Apply for Social Media & Content Manager - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly