Senior Interior Designer - Residential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for contemporary residential design to join this friendly team. You will be leading large-scale London-based residential project from concept design stage onwards.
This role may be a contract or permanent position, depending on the preference of the candidate, and remuneration will be dependent on experience.
- Work closely with the creative director and the design team.
- Actively participate in the brainstorming of creative concepts and design.
- Produce design presentations.
- Source and procure FF&E.
- Draw and design at all stages of the process, in AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Attend client meetings.
- Travel to site for check-ins.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design
- Proven experience working in the high-end residential sector within a design or architectural practice.
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for contemporary design with an eclectic flair.
- Up-to-date with market trends.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp. Knowledge of Estimac would be advantageous.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio to be part of this collaborative team, working in tandem with director to lead projects and design studio. Offering hybrid working arrangements.