Marketing and Bid Manager
Working as part of the wider support team at the studio this stand alone role within marketing has a lot scope, autonomy, where you can set your own pace and targets with help from the studio Directors.
- ?PR & Communications - coordinate internal PR communications, lead the awards strategy and the production of awards submissions, coordinate and edit input from staff.
- Bids - lead of the productions, collation and submission of bids which are small and targeted in number.
- Business Development Clients – lead the administration of a key contacts database, coordinate input from Directors.
- Project brochure – Lead the production of brochures showcasing the practice’s work, including a full-project catalogue and separate brochures by typology.
- Newsletters – Lead the production of monthly newsletters, edit input from staff and assist external consultants in publication of content.
- Social media – Lead the social media strategy, edit input from staff and coordinate posting of content from staff. Currently includes LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Website – Lead maintenance and update of website. Edit input from staff and assist external consultant in rebuild of website.
- Book – Assist external consultants and staff in the production of the studios book.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar position within the architecture and design industry.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage conflicting or multiple deadlines.
- Competent-to-advanced user of Adobe, InDesign (Illustrator and Photoshop also advantageous) and Microsoft Office suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professionally confident and articulate
- Proactive, flexible working manner and ability to multi-task
This role will be based 5 days a week in the studio which is a supportive and fun place to work. The directors are very receptive to ideas and willing to back someones vision so it is a very collaborative place to forge a career in marketing within the A&D industry.
Apply for Marketing and Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly