Graphic Designer, Hemel Hempstead -
The Company –
We are working with an established and wonderful business with multiple UK offices, going through immense growth and offering a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. With new and funky ‘all glass’ working spaces, an awesome company culture and award - winning benefits, what more could you want?
The Role -
You will be responsible for all things design, so creativity and idea generation is important!
Day to day, you could be…
- Working across both online and offline design projects. (video as well as print/marketing collateral)
- Running projects from start to finish (from brief to the end).
- Editing images as well as producing marketing materials such as, exhibition stand graphics, catalogues, presentations as well as web and social assets too.
- Managing multiple projects at one time whilst ensuring they run smoothly and are completed within deadline.
- Conveying brand image through high quality content across different channels
You will need…
- 1-4 years of experience within a graphic design role.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other softwares.
- Some videography exposure would be ideal
This role offers 2/3 days working from home and so would be best commutable from: Bourn End, Hemel Hempstead, Frithsden, Kings Langley, Bovingdon and Aldbury.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.