A renowned London-based 3D design consultancy with 30 years of expertise in retail interior design and branded environments needs a new Marketing Manager for their East London studio.
They are looking for an experienced person to assist their in-house communications team with all aspects of marketing and communications. The role requires someone with a passion for design and proven experience in media and marketing to work on all aspects of their digital and traditional communication channels.
- Scheduling and updating project communication strategies
- Supporting new business research and development
- Organising photoshoots and photography collation
- Co-ordinating copy for all press and marketing
- Sending out press packs, collating and filing press
- Tracking and monitoring all press associated with the studio
- Scheduling and managing social media
- Website content management
- Producing marketing material
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years professional PR or marketing experience
- Proactive and confident to self-initiate tasks
- Excellent organisation, planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All candidates should be fluent in English
This is a permanent position with a minimum 3-days in the studio, while managing the studios current hybrid working arrangement.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly