HR Advisor (contract)
London based but with multiple international offices this multi award winning and highly acclaimed architecture practice requires an experienced HR Professional with great all-round knowledge and willingness to tackle any task put in front of them.
This role will join a busy but very supportive HR team in helping with a multitude of tasks over an initial 2-3 month period with the possibility pf a permanent role afterwards.
- Assisting with HR administration
- Assisting with large volumes of recruitment
- Coordinating visa renewals on a large scale with company lawyers
Skills and Experience:
- A solid all round HR experience to CIPD Level 5 standard (although experience is valued more than the qualification)
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to all tasks
- Experience of working on visa renewals is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one the pioneers of the architecture industry in a very exciting time for the studio. No day will be the same and every task is valued.
Apply for HR Advisor (contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly