2 days left
- Job Functions
- Studio Management
A renowned architecture studio is looking for an ambitious Studio Coordinator to make their mark on the role and within the studio, whilst supporting the Studio Manager and wider team.
This role is extremely diverse, so the ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and be highly organised, with the ability to prioritise their workload. This studio is renowned for having a fantastic, supportive culture and career progression is encouraged.
- Administrative support to Studio Manager.
- Manage front of house, welcoming guests.
- Answering calls.
- Assist with studio maintenance/ facilities/ supplier management.
- Updating and maintaining practice databases and software systems.
- Liaise and organise internal audits.
- General studio admin.
- Organising studio events/meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Take initiative to improve and streamline systems.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Genuine passion for design.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
Benefits & Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
- Access to learning and development systems.
- Social events & team activities.
- Great exposure within design space.
Apply for Studio Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly