3 days left
- Job Functions
- Studio Management
An internationally renowned architecture and design practice is seeking an ambitious, creative and inspiring Personal Assistant to join their Clerkenwell studio.
As Personal Assistant, you'll be responsible for supporting the Business Development Director with general PA duties, as well as meetings, new business presentations and events. It's a busy, diverse role with lots of scope.
- Diary management
- Email management
- Travel coordination and booking (domestic & international)
- Attending/ minute taking and managing associated documents/ paperwork or follow up tasks.
- Supporting with new business projects and events.
- Acting as a key liaison between other PA's & Directors.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior EA/ PA, Team Assistant, Office Assistant experience.
- Team player, with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office.
- Ambitious and positive outlook, always willing to get involved and get stuck in.
- Good knowledge of InDesign and basic understanding of Photoshop.
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task.
- Creative eye with good attention to deal.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly