As Facilities Assistant, you'll be responsible for overseeing the physical studio space, ensuring the upkeep and tidiness of the general space and meeting rooms. Other responsibilities include overseeing health and safety processes, general operations/ facilities and supporting with internal/external events.
The ideal candidate will be positive, ambitious and hands on. They'll be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- Daily health & safety tasks.
- Supporting with office & IT maintenance and ensuring all equipment is useable.
- Acting as main contact within the studio for all supplies and facilities needs.
- Assisting with external and internal events - Friday presentations, Monday design reviews, external talks.
- Carry out project/ non-project archiving.
- Managing the building/ office paper works, keeping an audit trail for studio.
Experience and Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Pro-active and can-do attitude, happy to get involved with various tasks around the studio.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience working in an office/ studio environment.
Apply for Facilities Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly