Middleweight Mixed-use Designer
2 days left
- Job Functions
A leading AJ100 practice has an opening for a middleweight designer to join their award-winning team. The practice works across every sector conceivable, though initially the successful candidate is likely to be working across large-scale residential. From day one designers are given the chance to work on a project from concept through to completion.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Developing concepts for large-scale residential projects.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as guide more junior staff.
- The capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D packages including CAD skills and Adobe. Creative Suite (InDesign) and the ability to deliver drawing packages.
- Working knowledge of FF&E.
Skills and Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Experience of large-scale projects
- Some team management
- Experience in high-end residential and hospitality.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Good drawing skills to technical drawing stage.
- Understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages.
- Experience in using Revit is an advantage.
- Experience of running a small project may be beneficial.
Apply for Middleweight Mixed-use Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly