Midweight Interior Architect / Designer - Luxury Residential
This London based design studio specialises in delivering high-end luxury residential projects in London and internationally. They have a portfolio of exciting new projects and are in need of a middleweight interior architect / designer to work as part of a collaborative team. The successful candidate is a strong all-rounder that is confident working from concept design through to completion. You should have strong technical detailing abilities and a general understanding of FF&E within the luxury market.
This studio offers a generous package and the opportunity for flexible working.
- Involved in all aspects of a project including preparing concept and drawing packages as well as installation and beyond
- Responsible for producing drawing packages (include M&E), bespoke joinery design, choosing finishes and carrying out quality control on all finishes
- Building and maintaining supplier and trade relationships
- Assisting in specifying FF&E as part of a team
- Managing project coordination
- Attending site visits and installations
Skills and Experience:
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Hold a degree in interior architecture and interior design
- Proven experience in working through all stages of the design process for luxury private residential projects
- Have a technical understanding of interior architecture
- Software requirements: AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite are essential. Hand-sketching is desirable
- Strong project management and decision making skills
- Have a keen eye for details and a strong aesthetic style
- Be organised and efficient
Apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered for this studio. The studio is renowned for their elegant, first class designs and they offer an outstanding studio culture. Looking to interview immediately.