Senior Designer - Commercial Interiors
2 days left
- Job Functions
An opportunity has arisen to work client side on design-led interiors for mix-used projects. This a fantastic time to join an established group of creatives who are looking to grow their team over the next year as the project pipeline expands across the UK, Europe and United States. The successful candidate will be an experienced senior designer who is looking for a key leadership role and can confidently run multiple projects simultaneously from inception to delivery on site.
- Work alongside the Design Director and Project Manager to produce innovative design concepts for new acquisitions.
- Work across all RIBA stages.
- Produce detailed and thorough design documentation.
- Ability to produce spatial planning & test fits.
- Ability to produce to scheduling and costing for interior architecture.
- Produce FF&E schemes and work alongside the procurement lead.
- Maintain and develop supplier and contractor relationships.
- Daily site check-ins and client communication.
Skills & Experience
- BA Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in workplace design, hospitality design may be considered.
- Must have knowledge in Revit, SketchUp, Adobe CS.
- Strong passion and experience in FF&E for commercial interiors, must have an extensive supplier knowledge and be up to date with industry trends.
- Ability to get stuck in and work collaboratively across all phases of the design project.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced but highly creative and nurturing environment.
- Positive can-do and enthusiastic attitude.
Apply with you CV and portfolio.
Apply for Senior Designer - Commercial Interiors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly