FF&E Designers - Prime Residential
An acclaimed design studio in London known for their distinctive design are looking to grow their FF&E division. Their design balances both a contemporary and an elegant palette and they are currently looking to appoint a junior and a middleweight designer.
The successful candidates will have a meticulous eye for detail and strong presentation skills. The candidate will be in tune with the latest market trends and have knowledge of relevant suppliers within the luxury sector. This role would suit designers that are highly motivated and have an affinity for materials, textiles, lighting, furniture, art as well as antiques.
The junior designer’s role will be to assist the design team in the areas below, and be involved throughout the design process on various projects.
- Develop a design narrative through FF&E that responds to the design brief
- Create exceptional presentation packages that consist of mood, material boards and FF&E selection
- Create general arrangement layouts and elevations for spatial planning
- Work with in-house visualisers to develop 3D renders
- Research and source FF&E to find new suppliers, artisans, techniques, etc.
- Create detailed FF&E specification
- Oversee the procurement process
- Attend supplier, production, and site meetings
- Be involved in the installation to styling for turn-key service
Skills & Experience:
- BA in Interior Design or a related field
- FF&E experience within the high-end residential market, either private or developer led
- Knowledge of suppliers and high-spec materials and finishes
- A keen interest in art, artisans and antiques
- Knowledge of how to design bespoke pieces
- A strong eye for detail and exceptional presentation skills
- Good client liaison and confident communication skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe CS. An understanding of EstiMac/PC would be beneficial
- You should be a team-player with a helpful and flexible attitude
To be considered for the role, apply with your CV and a pdf portfolio. You will be working on some of the most prestigious projects and the experience gained at this studio will take you to the next level of your career.