Middleweight Interior Designer - Luxury Residential
A boutique design studio in west London is looking for a middleweight designer to join their team in delivering high-end residential interiors in London and abroad. A fantastic opportunity to lead your own projects and gain experience from concept through to delivery. The successful candidate will have gained prior experience in the high-end residential sector and will be able to put their experience to good use from day one.
- Confidently lead design projects.
- Concept development, provide original and effective solutions to the creative brief.
- Produce high-quality design presentations and present these to the director and/or client.
- Produce technical drawings for spatial planning, elevations and bespoke joinery.
- Good knowledge of high-end suppliers for furniture and materials.
- Oversee the procurement schedule and project administration.
- Attend site meetings and liaise with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Communicate effectively with key team members on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar.
- Proven project experience within the high-end residential sector and prior experience of working with large budgets.
- Good knowledge of current trends, furniture and materials within the luxury market.
- Software: Vectorworks or AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suites.
- Knowledge of EstiPC/MAC would be an advantage.
- An organised and detail-orientated individual who is highly-efficient. You should be able to work using your own initiative.
Apply with CV and portfolio, applications submitted without portfolios cannot be considered.