UX/UI Digital Designer
The Fix Creative are helping one of our clients to find a UX/UI digital designer to add to their team of people in Cranleigh (AND this role is part remote! RESULT!) Want to hear more?
Our client are a mobile and digital agency specialising in high-impact work that can genuinely transform your business.
What UX/UI digital designer are they looking for?
They’re after an ideas-led, UX obsessed, designer to join their family in Cranleigh. Their ideal teammate will have a big passion for all things digital, demonstrating excellent knowledge of interaction design, user-experience journeys and feels at home creating engaging brand experiences that excite their clients but also make sense to their developers!
You’ll be joining their small but perfectly formed studio that is based in London. Due to the current situation they are working remotely and will be continuing to do so for the foreseeable future. Although it would be great for you to come into the studio 2-3 days a week, it does not matter if you are further afield, they would still love to hear from you!
To give you a glimpse into their normal life, their studio is ideal for anyone who is looking to escape the hustle and bustle of London for a more relaxing atmosphere (pool table, Nintendo and pub Fridays included!). These have now changed to virtual cocktail classes, Teams quiz nights (obviously) and remote birthday treats!
What will you be doing as their UX/UI digital designer?
- Creating beautiful and inspiring experiences that their clients and team will love as their UX/UI digital designer!
- Working collaboratively with other designers, their project managers and tech teams to produce award-winning work as their UX/UI digital designer
- Taking projects from ideation and delivering beautiful yet functional digital experiences. This includes considering user journeys, creating wireframes, pixel-perfect design and producing interactive prototypes
- Crafting unbelievable on-brand pitch presentations
- Be part of brainstorming, creative problem solving and ideas sessions as their UX/UI digital designer
- Be the client’s best friend and expert advisor when it comes to creating their vision as their UX/UI digital designer.
Their ideal UX/UI digital designer will have:
- Previous digital design experience, ideally with a sway towards mobile first and responsive web design projects.
- Have a clear understanding of, and interest in storytelling and the ability to create strong user journeys that help brands communicate
- Solid knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud
- A good understanding of Microsoft & Apple suites, i.e. MS Office and Keynote
- Excellent XP in interactive design fundamentals
- Personal interest in current design trends and new ways to improve
- A beautiful portfolio that illustrates creative flair, visual hierarchy and an understanding of colour and typography.
- You have creative agency XP
Apply for UX/UI Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly