My client is a independent award-winning healthcare communications agency based 10 minutes from London Bridge and Waterloo in some fabulous co-working space with a gym, bar and restaurant!
They are passionate about what they do within the healthcare space and determined to make a difference to people’s lives through the work that they do.
The Fix are helping them find a creative artworker to join their healthcare team, we need someone from a healthcare agency with pharma client experience please!
About the role as a creative artworker:
My client are looking for a creative artworker to support their creative team in delivering a wide range of multi-channel projects. Creative ability is a must as a considerable part of the role will be spent taking concepts and developing them. You will be keen to become part of a growing team committed to producing award-winning work.
Traditional media (print and digital) based but motion graphics/video editing knowledge would be an advantage. Supporting the rest of the creative team you will need to have great attention to detail and be able to work within tight deadlines. This role will be very varied as the type of projects they work on and their client base is diverse so no day will be the same.
They are looking for a creative artworker with the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a healthcare agency environment (working within the healthcare space an advantage but not essential) as a creative artworker
- Pharma client experience as their creative artworker
- Ability to interpret and develop creative concepts into deliverables as their creative artworker
- Fluency in and comprehensive knowledge of following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- After Effects (motion graphics), Premiere Pro (advantage but not essential)
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and/or experience performing quality control as their creative artworker
- Excellent knowledge of print/repro, setting up files for print etc as their creative artworker
- Ability to work under pressure as their creative artworker
- Hungry to become a long-term, integral member of a successful team, they are in this for the long-haul and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on their journey
- Can-do attitude, as a team they are always ready to help each other out, no matter what the task is, their core value is Active Consideration and they work by this value. We don’t let any of our team members down
- A true self-starter, your curiosity and keenness to be busy means you never have to ask for something to do
- Passionate about the work you do and always looking for ways to improve the way we do it
- A thoroughly nice person to have around with a decent sense of humour and keen to get on as their creative artworker
- Honest and straightforward, they don’t beat around the bush if something is on their mind!
- Willing to go the extra mile and put in the work to ensure the success of the business
- A problem-solver who is not easily discouraged and won’t quit until a solution is found
Benefits Benefits as their creative artworker:
- 29 days’ holiday
- 4 volunteering days a year (one a quarter)
- Flexible working (Covid-permitting this role would be 2-3 days in the office)
- Contributory pension (subject to successful completion of 3-month probation)
- Private healthcare (subject to successful completion of 3-month probation)
- Bonus scheme
- Personal development plan
- Staff trips, treats and parties throughout the year