Senior Creative Designer
The Fix Creative are looking for a experienced, talented senior designer to join a baby food brand.
Our client was built on the firm belief that great taste is the key to developing a positive attitude to food in later life. So, they work hard to develop yummy, nutritious options that are specially created for weaning babies.
They create all of their packaging and most design material in-house. You will oversee all design elements from conception to final delivery across a wide variety of creative platforms that span across packaging, web, print, digital, video, events, in-store marketing and press.
About their ideal senior designer:
They're looking for a brilliant creative thinker and senior designer to lead and own their visual identity. They want someone who really challenges the way they think and wants to make a difference to a rapidly growing brand.
They are looking for an integrated senior designer to do 360 design accross all their branding. You will need experience in packaging, web, print, digital, video, events, in-store marketing and press.
They are a small team, and they’ll need to you to roll up your sleeves and get involved working solo or as a team.
- 5+ years of experience working in-house, freelance or agency as a senior designer / MW designer
- Consumer experience preferred as their senior designer
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates brave, simple and bold thinking/designing that you have created (independently or as part of a creative team)
- Conceptual thinking - you are ideas focussed and centred around the strength of a concept behind a project, rather than just how it’s delivered as their senior designer
- Flexible and open – you are able to take and give feedback constructively, working other opinions into your thinking while still holding a strong view
- You are a problem solver with a strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product as their senior designer
- High Accountability and responsible attitude - you are able to finish your work to a high standard managing tight project timelines
- Take your work seriously but not yourself as their senior designer
- Able to be autonomous in working through creative ideas and narrow down to best options.
- Ability to give creative / artwork direction to external agencies (Content development and Website)
Technical as their senior designer:
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign literate
- Illustrate or have experience & confidence working with illustrated material & assets
- Ideally can animate or have motion/editing abilities.
Apply for Senior Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly