Senior Designer/ Art lead
1 day left
- Job Functions
We are working collaboratively with one of the oldest motorcycle brands in the world, who are seeking to find a Senior Designer or Art Lead. They will be responsible for creating and leading a cross-disciplinary design led department, focused upon innovative strategy as opposed to the traditional norms of automotive marketing. This is an amazing opportunity for any forward-thinking creatives seeking to join a brand and value led team striving to transform themselves into a complete experiential brand.
- Build holistic brand identities from the ground up whilst pushing design forward through every stage of the creative process
- Lead projects from conception to completion whilst making yourself available to support team members and stakeholders
- Ensure seamless alignment of brand identity and strategy by guiding the teams creative output
- Intuitively create a visual identity of the brand that resonates with the consumer
- Use design thinking methodology to pro-actively come up with inspiring ideas that go beyond the initial scope of briefs
- Possess excellent drawing and typography skills whilst being highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
The ideal candidate shall have wealth of creative experience to draw upon in creating an agency style creative department to assist in moving away from outdated marketing practices. They shall be extremely comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment and have a strong demonstrable past in brand building. Whilst possessing the traditional core creative skills the desired candidate shall be able to adapt to new generation roles whilst being fluent in current pop-culture to contribute toward a macro-level customer experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Designer/ Art lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly