2 days left
- Job Functions
We are lucky to be working alongside one of the most established motorcycle brands in the world. They are seeking a Junior Designer to join their ever-growing team to help with bringing the brand to life.
The ideal candidate shall help to boost the brands competitive edge by defining the overall brand image and unifying ideas across projects to drive a consistent brand experience. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a value and brand lead team striving to transform into a complete experiential brand.
- Serve as design partner delivering outstanding visual materials across a variety of platforms and media
- Deign presentations and case studies to challenge the creative process in order to create new and innovative approaches
- Create motion design and animation elements for projects in line with the creative strategy
- Be conscious of the customer experience and how meaningful communication can contribute to a superior customer experience
- Develop tools and templates to ensure brand consistency with a focus upon continuous development for creative process
- Bring to life unique ideas by showcasing expertise through Adobe Creative Suite, whilst exhibiting excellent typography and drawing skills
- Maintain a collaborative approach within the team to contribute positively towards its overall development - participate extensively in meetings, presentations, and projects
The incumbent candidate should be very comfortable with managing and organising their work in a dynamic start-up environment, reporting to the Art Lead. The ideal candidate shall possess strong conceptual and reasoning skills to generate impactful campaign ideas. Have high personal standards and a meticulous eye for detail to ensure high standards of design quality, whilst being able to exemplify a strong history in branding design. If you think this could be you, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly