Specialist Advisor, Brand and Design
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
To manage the organisation's brand and lead its creative and practical application across all media. To build in-house capacity and capability
Qualifications and Skills
- Substantial experience as a graphic designer, either in-house or in a design agency.
- Demonstrated ability to run design projects from start to finish, to deadlines, collaborating across stakeholders and functions
- Expert working knowledge of professional design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- High level of experience in creative design disciplines.
- Knowledge of digital accessibility
- Member of relevant professional body and committed to your own CPD.
- Mentor less experienced colleagues.
Please visit our website to apply