We are offering the opportunity to work with an exciting, well established bespoke lighting business based in Chessington, Surrey. Our client is in the process of expanding its operations and are looking to invest in a new project manager to assist with the expansion. The Client are well established and work across residential, retail and commercial projects among others and are looking for someone who is experienced, highly organised and has good communication and IT skills that can help lead their business forward.
- Lead contact on nominated key accounts with the expectation of managing all project matters from concept through to completion.
- Responsible for overall planning, coordination, execution and completion of projects.
- Assisting with defining the project scope and objectives whilst ensuring clients' expectations are in line with project scope.
- Develop and deliver a detailed project plan to the client to aide with monitoring progress of project.
- Actively monitoring client's projects whilst troubleshooting if needs be, escalating any issues if appropriate.
- Download and Distribute client details accordingly via an in-house structuring system that is accessible for staff.
- Evaluate current working methods to look to reduce paperwork and improve communication, especially with clients.
- Provide clients with initial quotations, schedules and updates along with any drawings and photographs as supplied from our in-house departments.
- Arrange and assist in organising Design Studio client visits, communicating this to internal departments to ensure company and client requirements are met.
- Liaise with internal staff to provide commercial advice on new and existing projects.
- Highly organised - being able to manage multiple on-going tasks and being able to prioritise effectively.
- Creative and self motivated with a passion for product.
- Personable and professional whilst being able to build relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues alike.
- Experience of decorative household items would be useful, with ideally a background in manufacturing, particularly in the bespoke business.
- Ability to communicate commercial and product knowledge strongly and efficiently.
- Strong collaborative skills whilst being a proactive and effective communicator with colleagues and clients.
- Logicial thinker with strong common sense and ability to solve problems.
- Good general IT skills including Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel and Powerpoint) as well as strong presentation skills.