Arabic Speaking Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
1 day left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with one of the world's largest independent communications agencies. This agency specialises in tacking the world's most sensitive, complex and intractable problems…problems like global poverty, gender inequality, violent extremism and disinformation.
They are looking for an Arabic speaking Mid/Senior Graphic Designer to join their team.
They are looking to hire people who are interested in the world. We look for the curious-minded, the problem-solvers, the tenacious. People who see the big picture, the small one…and all the nuances in between.
Job Purpose :
To assist the Design Team in delivering pixel perfect work for both digital and print campaigns.
Experience and Core Skills:
- Proficient in Arabic, written and spoken.
- Be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and ideally you'll be across After Effects
- and/or Premier Pro too.
- Degree or Masters qualification in Graphic Design (or similar) advantageous.
- You will be required to work both on designs you initiate as well as picking up, and developing, existing projects.
- Have a keen eye for detail, typography, and layout.
- You will often be required to work independently - so you'll be given a brief and asked to 'run with it' from idea generation through to final designs, but you will also be keen to learn and happy to take creative guidance.
- You will work on brand identity campaigns - creating a logo and design system and applying this to create a fully functioning design language across both print and digital spaces.
- Along with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for generating fast turnaround creative messaging digital banners.
- You will work closely with, and be supported by, the Senior Designers and the Design Director.
- You will be required to present the work internally and deliver a clear rationale to back up your designs.
- You will need to have a good creative eye and be able to produce simple, clean and effective designs which are on brief and clearly communicate our message.
- Be a good all-rounder with a positive attitude and happy to jump on very simple, quick design work as well as seeing much more challenging and engaging projects through from concept to delivery.
- At least 2 years agency experience and a top level portfolio.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen by thinking logically about how your designs will thrive in the 'real world'.
- Be a great communicator, who is a proactive and collaborative team player.
- Be able to work well with teams that are geographically diverse and operate in different cultural norms, this calls for good communication skills, emotional intelligence and diplomacy.
- You must be interested in the world and current affairs.
- Composure under pressure. This role is likely to take you out of your traditional comfort zone an they expect you to be able to cope with this and maintain professional standards of performance.
- Adaptability: An ability to adapt to ad-hoc, busy and rapidly shifting work environment.
- You should be the kind of person who thrives under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Arabic Speaking Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly