We are thrilled to be teamed with a renowned restaurant group.
They are seeking their newest recruit to join their close-knit Design team. They currently have a gap for a Designer who will develop and produce print and digital design assets to ensure a consistent brand style. If you have a keen eye for detail whilst being forward thinking and highly creative, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-respected team with over 30 years of experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and create menu's along with accompanying menu collateral for all global restaurant brands
- Collaborate with the international franchisees to produce printed and digital marketing materials including Social Media
- Support the international franchisees with ongoing feedback to develop any locally produced artwork
- Maintain that all public-facing and internal communications are consistent and adhere to brand standards
- Create all branded packaging for restaurant brands
- Monitor international brands to guarantee they are utilising the best guidelines and practices across all media
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Suite
You will be working closely with the Creative Director and the wider Design team. There's a huge opportunity to really develop and push your creativity whilst learning from your team.
The company are based in London and head into their stunning studio 3 days per week.
If this sounds the role you've waiting for, please say hello with your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org